Salsa Mac and Cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cans (14.5oz each) clear beef broth
- 3 cups dry shell pasta
- 1 can (10.75oz) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup salsa
1. In a 10" skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned. Drain fat.
2. Add broth. Heat to boil. Stir in pasta. Reduce heat to medium. Cook 10 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring often.
3. Stir in soup and salsa. Heat through, stirring occasionally. If desired, garnish with shredded cheddar cheese and fresh cilantro.