Summer Tortellini Salad
- 1 pkg Uncooked, refrigerate cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 ea Cucumber, sliced
- 1 ea Carrot, sliced
- 1 ea Tomotoes, cubed (or use pint cherry tomatoes)
- 4 ea Green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup Fresh parsley, snipped
- ½ cup Ranch salad dressing
- 2 Tbs Parmesan cheese, grated
- dash Salt
- dash Pepper
Cookr tortellini according to package, drain and rinse under cold running water. Place in serving bowl.
Slice all vegetables to bite size pieces. If using cherry tomatoes, half these.
Add vegetables to the tortellini. Pour salad dressing over salad and season to taste with slat and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Penne Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato... 4.5/5 (356 Votes)