Creamy Rice, Chicken and Spinach Dinner
- ¼ cup Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesean dressing
- 1 lb Boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut inot thick strips
- 1½ cups Chicken broth
- 2 cups Minute Borwn Rice, uncooked
- 4 oz Neufchatel cream cheese, cubed
- 1 pkg Baby spinach leaves
- 1 ea Medium tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbs Parmesean cheese, grated
Heat dressing in large, deep skillet on medium high heat. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Add broth and bring to a boil.
Stir in rice and return to a boil, cover and reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 5 minutes
Stir in cream cheese until melted. Add spinach (skillet will be very full); cover and cook 1 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Stir rice mixture gently to mix in spinach and cover.
Remove from heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and sprinkle with parmesean cheese.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Secretly Healthy Spinach Dip aka... 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (127 Votes)