- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 egg whites
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 container (15 oz.) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) manicotti shells (14 shells), cooked, drained
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
HEAT oven to 350°F. Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook 5 min., stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Beat egg whites in medium bowl. Add mushroom mixture, spinach, ricotta cheese and 1/2 each mozzarella and Parmesan; mix well. Spoon evenly into manicotti shells.
PLACE in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with spaghetti sauce.
BAKE 40 min. or until heated through. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan; bake 5 min. or until mozzarella is melted.