Pork Medalians Orange Ginger
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp peanut oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 Tbsp minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- Two (1 lb) pork tenderloins each cut crosswise into 6 slices (just the two of us I use 1)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
In a small bowl, stir together 2 Tbsp orange juice and cornstarch until smooth. Set aside.
In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, heat 1 Tbsp oil. Add shallots, ginger, garlic, and red
Pepper flakes; cook, stirring frequently, until shallots are light golden, about 3 minutes.
add remaining orange juice, broth, and soy sauce. Bring to a boil; boil until reduced to 1 cup,
About 6 minutes. Whisk in cornstarch mixture; boil 1 minute. Remove saucepan from heat and
Place pork slices cut side down on work surface and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand
To make medallions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter with remaining 1 Tbsp oil. Add pork
And cook in batches until browned and cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer pork to a
Add sauce to skillet with drippings place skillet over medium-high heat. Bring sauce to a boil, stirring
to scrape up any brown bits. Stir in juices from pork on platter. Remove skillet from heat and add pork slices to
Skillet, turning to coat with sauce.
Makes 6 servings.
You'll also love
- APPETIZER - Creamed Salmon on Toast 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hidden Valley Ranch Potato Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with ShoeString... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Smoked Char Siu Pork Shoulder... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Luby's Frosted Lime Congeal 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Mexican Pork Discada 5/5 (1 Votes)
- PEAR MARTINI 5/5 (1 Votes)
- doTERRA Creamy Fruit Dip with... 5/5 (1 Votes)