Lemon Garlic Roasted Asparagus
- bunch asparagus
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 med lemon
- to taste salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Rinse the asparagus well and cut off about one inch off the bottom of the stems (this part tends to be very fibrous and stringy).
Place the asparagus on a baking sheet lined with foil and drizzle with olive oil. Mince the clove of garlic and zest the lemon. Sprinkle salt and freshly ground pepper over the asparagus, add the garlic and half of the lemon zest. Toss everything with your hands until everything is coated in oil and seasoning. Spread the asparagus out so they are in a single layer on the baking sheet.
Place the asparagus in the oven. After ten minutes in the oven, use a spatula to stir the asparagus and then roast for ten more minutes. After twenty minutes total, the asparagus should be tender and even a little crispy on the tips.
When the asparagus come out of the oven, sprinkle the remaining fresh lemon zest and just a little lemon juice.
You'll also love
- Chocolate-Raspberry Yogurt Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Any Day Of The Week Beef Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rosemary-Parmesan Popcorn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Melonade (Punch) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Basil Chicken, Basil Baby... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Tapioca Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Drop Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)