Chicken With Lemony Egg Noodles
- 8 ounce(s) extra-wide egg noodles
- 4 ounce(s) stringless sugar snap peas
- 1 cup(s) packaged shredded carrots
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy or whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated fresh lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) (about 10 ounces) skinless rotisserie chicken meat , cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1.Heat 4-quart covered saucepan of salted water to boiling over high heat. Add noodles and cook as label directs, but add snap peas to noodles 1 minute before noodles are done.
2.Place carrots and frozen peas in colander in sink. Drain noodles and snap peas over carrots and frozen peas.
3.While noodle mixture drains, in same saucepan, heat broth, cream, lemon peel, pepper, and salt to boiling over high heat.
4.Stir chicken and noodle mixture into sauce; heat through, stirring constantly.
You'll also love
- Amish Noodles 4.1/5 (145 Votes)
- Fresh Broccoli with Cream Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Soup (adapted from... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chinese Noodle Candy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blue's Banana Pops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Buttermilk Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrabba's Italian Grill Rigatoni... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ramen Noodle Salad Topping 0/5 (0 Votes)