Strawberry Oatmeal Bars-PW Cooks
- ■1-3/4 stick Cold Butter, Cut Into Pieces
- ■1-1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
- ■1-1/2 cup Oats (quick Or Regular)
- ■1 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- ■1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ■1/4 teaspoon Salt
- ■1 jar (10 To 12 Ounce) Strawberry Preserves
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9 x 13 or 8 x 10 baking dish.
Mix together the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Cut in the butter with a pastry cutter until it resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle half the mixture into the pan and pat lightly to pack it a little tight. Spoon strawberry preserves evenly over the surface, then use a dinner knife to carefully spread it around. Sprinkle the other half of the oat mixture over the top and pat lightly again.
Bake until light golden brown on top, about 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool in pan.
When cool, cut into squares and serve. Yum!
You'll also love
- Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Awesome Turkey Sandwich 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Creme Crecy. Carrot soup 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Salmon Topped with Spinach, Bacon,... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Emeril's Super Lemony Bars 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Applebee's blonde brownies and... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Crispy Mulberry Cobbler 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- CRANBERRY APPLE PECAN WILD RICE... 3.6/5 (14 Votes)