Spicy Pork Noodle Stir Fry
- 4 oz rice stick vermicelli
- 2 T soy sauce
- 2 t chili garlic paste (sambal oelek)
- 1 1/2 t seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 t sugar
- 1 t sesame oil
- pinch salt
- 8 oz lean ground pork
- 1 c shitake mushrooms
- 1 c coleslaw mix
- 1/2 c snow peas,trimmed and sliced thinly
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T chopped roasted unsalted peanuts
In a large bowl, soak vermicelli in warm water until softened and separated, about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, whisk together soy sauce, chili paste, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, salt and 2/3c water; set aside
In a wok or large skillet, over medium high heat, cook pork, stirring occasionally and breaking up with the back of a wooden spoon, until browned. With a slotted spoon remove pork to a plate. Drain and set aside.
Wipe wok clean and return to heat. Add veg oil and mushrooms; cook stirring occasionally until mushrooms begin to soften. Add coleslaw mix, snow peas, green onions and garlic, stir fry for 2 minutes.
Stir in soy sauce mixture and noodles, tossing to combine; stir fry until tender, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with peanuts.
You'll also love
- Hamburger Cabbage Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- salmon alfredo with capers & chives 0/5 (0 Votes)
- New England–Style Home-Corned... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ground Veal Patties 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Party Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sunflower 'N Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon & Edamame Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Noodles and Pot cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)