Cheese Ravioli with Fresh Tomato and Artichoke Sauce
- 2 (9 oz) pkgs fresh cheese ravioli
- 1 tsp olive oil and 1 Tbsp
- 1 lb Roma tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 (6.5 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp grated cheese
1. Cook ravioli according to pkg directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, prepare sauce. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 Tbsp oil over medium flame. Add tomatoes, artichokes, scallions, garlic and salt and pepper. Cook 2-3 min, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are warmed through. Remove from heat.
3. Drain pasta well. Transfer to a large bowl and toss with 1 tsp oil. Add half of sauce to ravioli, toss gently, but thoroughly to mix. Transfer ravioli to a large serving platter. Pour remaining vegetable sauce over ravioli. Garnish with cheese.
You'll also love
- Tomato Pesto Appetizers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Little Apricot Appetizer Tarts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Ricotta and Grape... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gemelli Pasta with Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach and Artichoke Bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Macaroni and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichoke Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)