TROPICAL STRAWBERRY CREAM PIE
- 42-45 Nilla Wafers divided
- 3 Tbs. Butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8oz) Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Cool Whip
- 3/4 Cup Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (3oz) Strawberry Flavor jello
- 1 Cup Ice Cubes
- 2 Cups Sliced Strawberries
- 1 Can (8oz) Crushed Pineapple (drained)
Crush 26 Nilla Wafers, mix with butter until blended. Press onto bottom of 9" pie plate. Stand remaining wafer around the edge of pie plate.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup cool whip and drained pineapple. Spread over the crust.
Add the boiling water to jello and mix in a medium bowl; stir 2 minutes until dissolved. Stir in ice until melted. Add strawberries; stir. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Sppon over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Top with remaining cool whip.
You'll also love
- Spicy Black Bean Soup 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Hungarian Mushroom Soup 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Apple Raisin Strudels 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- HOMEMADE BLUEBERRY LIQUOR RECIPE 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Blueberry Cream Dump Cake 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas 4.6/5 (18 Votes)