Creamy Caesar Salad
- 1 * 1 head of romaine lettuce, washed and dried
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup good mayonnaise
- 2 * 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 * 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 * 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 * 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 * 1/4 cup Parmesan, shredded
- 1/2 * 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 * 2 cups of Homemade Croutons
1 To make the Caesar dressing, put mayonnaise, lemon juice, Dijon, anchovy paste, garlic, parmesan, and black pepper in a food processor, and pulse until a smooth, well-blended sauce is formed.
2 With the romaine leaves, you can tear them into bite-sized pieces, chop them up, or leave them whole, depending on your preference.
3 Toss the romaine in the dressing or drizzle some over a plate of lettuce. Top with Homemade Croutons.