Pineapple Spears With Lime And Honey
- 1 large ripe pineapple
- 1 lime
- Vegetable oil or cooking spray to coat grill
- Honey for drizzling
Preheat grill or grill pan.
Cut ends off the pineapple. Stand it upright and cut off the skin in strips. Quarter the pineapple lengthwise and cut out the core. Cut each quarter into 3 spears. Zest the lime and reserve. Cut the zested lime in half and squeeze the juice over the spears. Brush the grill pan or outdoor grill with vegetable oil or spray lightly with cooking spray. Grill pineapple until evenly marked all over, 5 minutes. Garnish spears with lime zest and drizzled honey.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp And Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Acadian-Style Crab Salad On... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Eyed Pea And Sausage Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemonade Ice Ring 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage And Grapes With Saba 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pear Capriccio With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green And Yellow Beans In Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seared Spiced Duck Breasts With... 0/5 (0 Votes)