- 1 //2 cup nonfat ricotta cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teasoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 ladyfinger cookies (about 1 3/4 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons brewed espresso or strong coffee, divided
- 2 tablespoons bittersweet chocolate chips melted
Combine ricotta, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon in a medium bowl
Place 6 ladyfingers in a 9"x5" loaf pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of espresso (or coffee). Spread the ricotta mixture over the ladyfingers. Place another layer of ladyfingers over the ricotta and drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of espresso (or coffee). Drizzle with melted chocolate. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
These are only 107 calories each.