Riverfront Twice Baked Potatoes
- 4 large baking potatoes completely baked
- and hulled
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 slices bacon cooked, crumbled
Combine potato pulp and whipping cream, beat until whipped. Add remaining ingredients, restuff potato hulls and bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
This recipe yields 4 servings.