- 2 1/4 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped drained roasted red bell peppers (from a jar)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
1 Heat oven to 350°F. Place foil baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
2 In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, dill weed, 2/3 cup milk and the egg until soft dough forms. Gently fold in olives, feta cheese, roasted peppers and finely chopped green onions. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups; brush tops with melted butter.
3 Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes.
4 Meanwhile, in small bowl, beat cream cheese spread and 1 tablespoon milk until smooth.Spread mixture on each cupcake; sprinkle with sliced green onion.