Roasted Garlic Brussel Sprouts
Roasted garlic Brussel sprouts complete any meal, can't go wrong with this recipe for a side dish.
- 1 1/4 pounds halved Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Juice of half a lemon
- Red pepper flakes
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat; chopped garlic cloves, cumin seeds and kosher salt; cook 2 minutes.
Stir in 1 tablespoon brown sugar, the juice of lemon and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Toss with halved brussels sprouts on a baking sheet. Roast at 450 degrees fahrenheit until tender, 18 to 24 minutes.
Toss with torn cilantro.
You'll also love
- Citrus Martini 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Egg, Biscuit & Sausage Gravy... 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Banana Walnut Bread 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Zuppa Toscana: Italian Potato... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN WINGS WITH... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Guinness Corned Beef with Potatoes... 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Paleo Brussel Sprout Egg Skillet 4.6/5 (16 Votes)