Dash Diet Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Cheese Scramble
This recipe is an easy way to add some fresh vegetables to your day. Get creative and throw in some fresh bell peppers, green onions, or tomatoes. You can also try using fresh grated parmesan cheese instead of feta.
- Serves 1
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- Pepper to taste
Heat an 8-inch non-stick sauté pan over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray and add mushrooms and spinach. Sauté mushrooms and spinach for 2-3 minutes or until the spinach has wilted.
Whisk the egg and egg whites in a bowl with feta cheese and pepper if desired. Pour egg mixture over vegetables in the pan. Continue to cook eggs while stirring with a spatula for another 3-4 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through.
Per Serving: 150 calories, 7 g total fat, 3 g saturated fat, 6 g carbohydrate, 17 g protein, 1.5 g fiber, 441 mg sodium, 221 mg potassium, 8 mg magnesium, 95 mg calcium
You'll also love
- Marinated Rack Of Lamb 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pork and Beans 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Olive Garden Ravioli Di Portobello... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE APPLE SALAD 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cooler Corn 3.7/5 (263 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Spinach &... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crawfish Stuffed Mushrooms 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spinach, strawberry, banana & nut... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)