- 1 (1 pound) loaf white bread, cut into cubes
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup diced prosciutto
- 1 cup diced salami
- 4 ounces diced pepperoni
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ground black pepper to taste
1. Place bread cubes in a large bowl and sprinkle with enough water to moisten.
2. Add the eggs, prosciutto, salami, pepperoni, Mozzarella, Parmesan, parsley and pepper; mix well.
3. Place stuffing in a fowl or casserole dish. If using a casserole dish, bake uncovered at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 35 to 45 minutes.