Mini Chip Snowball Cookies
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 C. powdered sugar
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 C. all-purpose flour
- 12 oz. package semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels
- 1/2 C. finely chopped nuts
- Powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat butter, sugar, vanilla extract and salt in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour; stir in morsels and nuts. Shape level tablespoons of dough into balls. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are set and lightly browned. Remove from oven. Sift powdered sugar over hot cookies on baking sheets. Cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar, if desired. Store in airtight container.