Delicious and easy pineapple cookies are a treat! Make them for a summer bbq or luau!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cups nuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Drain pineapple and save juice.
Cream sugar and butter; add egg and stir well.
Add all other ingredients and mix well. Bake on greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Use the reserved pineapple juice to frost cookies. Add powdered sugar to juice till spreading consistency.
You'll also love
- Spicy basil beef salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Dessert 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Buttermilk Carrot Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Frosting 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Tart with Oatmeal Crumble... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple Coconut Upside Down Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Hot Dog Charlies Sauce for Hot Dogs 3.8/5 (17 Votes)