Pork Tenderloin with Red Onion Relish
Prep Time: 10-15 Min.
Cooking Time: 10 Min.
5 Points Plus
- 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin (one large or two small tenderloins)
- 1 cup minced red onions
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
Season the pork all over with salt and freshly ground black pepper and place in the prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 min., until a meat thermometer reads 155°F. Tet the pork stand for 5 min. before slicing crosswise into 1 inch thick slices.
Meanwhile, combine onions, honey, vinegar, and parsley and mix well. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve the pork slices with the relish spooned over the top.
You'll also love
- LEMON Rosemary Chex Mix 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Hungry Girl's Caramel Apple... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Artichoke and Caper Bread Spread 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Vegitarian - Roasted Tomato and... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- GROUND BEEF TACOS 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Onion and Cream cheese Dip 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- French Onion Drop Biscuits 4.5/5 (2 Votes)