Pork Chops with Sauteed Zucchini and Mustard Butter
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 4 (8- to 10-ounce) bone-in pork rib chops, 1/2 inch thick, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini, trimmed and sliced 1/4 inch thick
Adapted from cookscountry.com
1. Combine butter, chives, mustard, lemon juice, cayenne, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in small bowl; set aside.
2. Pat pork dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking. Add pork and cook until well browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side; transfer to plate and tent with foil.
3. Add zucchini, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper to now-empty skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, over medium-high heat until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer zucchini to large platter and top with pork chops. Dollop mustard butter over pork. Serve.