Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup any flavor FRANK'S Red Hot sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 2 cans (12.5 ounces each) Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it's smooth. Stir in dressing, sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir chicken mixture before serving. Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.