Mexican Style Rice and Cheese
- 1 can (15oz) Mexican style beans
- 1 can (14oz) diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 2 c shredded monterey jack or colby cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 c uncooled long grain rice
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
Grease inside of slow cooker well. Combine beans, tomatoes, 1 c cheese, rice, onion, cream cheese and garlic in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Sprinkle with remaining 1 c cheese just before serving.