Savory Focaccia Pie
- 1/2 jar of oil-packed sun dried tomatoes
- 1 Rosemary or Garlic Focaccia
- 1 lb. ground Italian sausage
- 1 4 oz pkg. baby spinach
- 1 container of Feta Cheese
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Italian Seasoning
- a pinch of Garlic Salt
1. Heat oven to 250. Slice focaccia in half, to create two pies. Place on a large baking sheet. Drain tomatoes, reserving oil and brush with tops of the focaccia with the oil. Mince garlic and sprinkle evenly on top of both, then sprinkle just a teeny teeny pinch of garlic salt on top. Place in the oven to warm.
2. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook up your sausage. When fully cooked, take out the sausage and place onto a plate lined with a paper towel, keeping the grease in the pan. Then cook spinach in pan dripping until wilted.
4. Take focaccia out and set your oven to broil. Top the warmed focaccia on both with the Feta Cheese, Tomatoes, Spinach, Sausage, and Italian Seasoning. Then drizzle some more oil on top and throw into the oven for about 4 minutes until cheese is soft.