Buffalo Chicken Dip
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup FRANK'S(R) REDHOT(R) Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK'S(R) REDHOT(R) Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 pound chicken cubed and cooked
Slow Cooker Method: Combine ingredients as directed above. Place mixture into small slow cooker. Cover pot. Heat on HIGH setting for 1 1/2 hours until hot and bubbly or on LOW setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Stir.