Ham and Cheese Casserole
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (28 ounces each) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, water and pepper. Stir in the potatoes, cheese and ham.
Transfer to two greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dishes. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake the remaining casserole at 375° for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake as directed. Yield: 2 casseroles (5 servings each).
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 474 calories, 26 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 1,555 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 20 g protein.