Chicken Cheese Soup
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3-1/2 cups water
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced potatoes, drained
- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a Dutch oven, combine the first five ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in cheese just until melted (do not boil). Yield: 7 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 481 calories, 24 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 121 mg cholesterol, 1,650 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 39 g protein.