No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
This No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake has the perfect combination of tart and sweet and will leave your guests very happy :)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 small package lime jello
- 3 tablkespoons lime juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 packet Dream Whip, and the milk and vanilla it requires
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, Nilla Wafer crust works great, too
- Additional graham cracker crumbs for garnish, optional
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 110mins
Adapted from chef-in-training.com
Combine boiling water, lime jello and lime juice in a medium bowl. Mix and let partially set (I stick mine in the fridge for about 20 minutes and it becomes partially set enough for me)
While jello is partially setting, In a large bowl, cream cream cheese and sugar together. Set aside.
Make packet of Dream Whip up according to box directions. Mine called for 1/2 cup cold milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Follow directions and store in fridge until ready to use.
Once jello is partially set, pour into cream cheese/sugar mixture bowl and beat to combine.
Fold in Dream Whip.
Pour into graham cracker crust and sprinkle additional graham cracker crumbs over the top if desired.
Cover and place in fridge until set.
You'll also love
- Cherry Cheesecake Bites 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Parmesan Zucchini and Corn 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Totally Tangy Baked French Fries 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Zesty Chili Cheese Fries 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Foil Pack Cinnamon Apples 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Box Pie 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD WITH CILANTRO... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Earl Grey Chocolate Truffles 4.5/5 (11 Votes)