Lemon Roll Ups
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup Real Lemon juice
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce
- 1 cup cooked rice white, brown, long-grain, or your choice
- 1 package frozen broccoli - (10 oz) thawed, chopped, fresh is better
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 Fresh fish fillets - (abt 2 lbs) any kind, sole, flounder, hake, or your favorite
- Paprika for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a small sauce pan, melt butter; add lemon, bouillon, and Tabasco. Heat slowly until bouillon dissolves; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine rice, broccoli, cheese, and 1/4 cup lemon butter sauce. Mix well and divide broccoli mixture equally among fillets. Roll up and place seam-side down in shallow baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over roll-ups.
Bake 25 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Spoon sauce over individual servings. Garnish with paprika. Refrigerate leftovers. Great reheated in the microwave.
This recipe yields 8 servings.