HANDS DOWN-BEST EVER-MOST INCREDIBLE CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE!!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 3 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Adapted from hugsandcookiesxoxo.com
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan. (I spray mine with coconut oil spray!)
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar gradually and beat until fluffy.
3. Add eggs two at a time, beating well with each addition. Add the flour all at once and mix in. Add vanilla.
4. Pour into a 10 inch tube pan. Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour and 20 minutes (I baked mine 1 hour 20 mins and then loosely covered with foil for an additional 20 to be sure it was cooked through-this timing was perfect for me-any less and it would have been undercooked. Judge yours as it bakes as oven can vary.) COOL COMPLETELY BEFORE CUTTING!