LEMON RASPBERRY MOUSSE
- 48 Nilla Wafers, divided
- 3/4 Cup Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (3oz) Lemon Jello
- 1 Cup Ice Cubes
- 1 pkg. (8oz) Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 tsp. Lemon Zest
- 1 (8oz) Cool Whip thawed and divided
- 1/3 Cup Raspberry Preserves
- 1 1/2 Cup Fresh Fruit (Strawberries, Blueberries, Kiwi, raspberries)
Stand 16 wafers around a 8" square pan. In a saucepan put in boiling water and gelatin, mix stir 2 minutes until dissolved. Stir in ice until melted.
Beat Cream cheese, sugar and zest in a large bowl with a mixer until well blended. Gradually add the gelatin. Whisk in 2 Cups of cool whip.
Pour half the mixture into the prepared pan; cover with 16 more wafers. Microwave the preserves for 15 seconds and brush onto wafers. Top with remaining gelatin mixture then wafers.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Top with cool whip and garnish with fresh fruit.
You'll also love
- Turkey Empanadas 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Harvard Beets (Diabetic) 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Watermelon Breeze 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Citrusy Fig & Almond Jam 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- paula deen's strawberry shortcake 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Grilled Corn, Avocado & Tomato... 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Strawberry Pavlova with Mint 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemon-Honey Buttercream 4.3/5 (15 Votes)