Margherita & Spinach Pizza
The traditional margherita pizza with a spinach garnish.
- 12 inch thin pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 basil leaves cut into strips
- 4 spinach leaves cut into strips
- 2 small tomatoes cut thinly
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Spread olive oil all over the pizza crust.
Spread the chopped garlic evenly.
Spread the mozarella cheese throughout the top.
Salt and pepper the tomato slices.
Spread the basil and spinach leaves all over the tomatoes as well as the cheese.
Cook the pizza for about 10-12 minutes or for longer depending on how brown you would like it.
Add a little parmesan cheese if you would like once complete.
Serves 2-4 people per pizza