Sauteed Crimini Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 pounds crimini mushrooms brushed clean with
- damp towel
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add extra-virgin olive oil and butter. Add mushrooms and season with salt, pepper and thyme then cook 15 minutes until evenly browned and tender.
Add wine and deglaze the pan. Add parsley and transfer mushrooms to a serving dish.
This recipe yields 6 servings.