Chocolate Cut-Out Cookies (Nut-Free)
What fun! Depending on the size of your cookie cutter/s this nut free free recipe will yield about 40 yummy cookies.
- 1/3 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut flour
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from thepaleomom.com
Melt coconut oil and chocolate together in the microwave on medium power. Let cool slightly.
Mix honey, vanilla and eggs. Add chocolate mixture, stirring well to make sure you don’t scramble the eggs.
Add in coconut flour and stir very well. Place dough in fridge to harden, at least 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet (or two) with parchment paper.
Roll dough out between two sheets of parchment paper to 1/4-inch thick. Use your favorite cookie cutter to cut out shapes. Place relatively close together on the cookie sheet. Ball leftover dough together and roll out again. Keep going until all the dough is used up.
Bake for 12 minutes (adjust depending on the size of your cookies). Let cool on cookie sheet or a wire rack. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Zeppole 4/5 (95 Votes)
- Quick & Simple Naan Wrap-ups 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Famous Amish Funnel Cakes 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Pistachio Kiss Cookies 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Cookies 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Lasagna - Instant Pot 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Bread 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon & Cucumber 4.8/5 (13 Votes)