Hungarian Hot Peppers
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- • 1/3 Cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- • 1 tsp Dried basil
- • 3 tbsp Romano cheese, grated
- • 3/4 tbsp Garlic salt
- • 1 tsp Dried oregano
- • 1/3 Cup ground Italian sausage
- • 1 (8 ounce) Package cream cheese, softened
- • 6 Hungarian hot peppers, cored and seeded
Place the sausage in a large, deep skillet.
• Cook over medium high heat, till evenly brown.
• Drain, crumble and set aside.
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
• In a medium bowl, mix together the sausage, cream cheese, garlic salt, romano cheese, oregano, basil, bread crumbs and olive oil.
• Stuff the hot peppers with the sausage mixture.
• Place on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until the stuffing is lightly brown and bubbly.
• Hungarian Hot Stuffed Peppers is ready.