- 8 8
- uncooked manicotti
- 1 1
- cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 1
- (3-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 1/4
- cup chopped green onions
- 6 6
- oz. (about 25) frozen cooked small shrimp, thawed, tails removed and shrimp cut in half crosswise
- 1 1
- (6-oz.) can crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 1 1/2 1 1/2
- cups meatless tomato pasta sauce
- 2 2
- oz. (1/2 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
Cook manicotti as directed on package. Drain; rinse with cold water to cool.
Meanwhile, heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese and cream cheese; mix well. Gently stir in onions, shrimp and crabmeat.
Spread 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce in ungreased 11×7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish. Fill each cooked manicotti with seafood mixture; place over sauce. Spoon remaining pasta sauce over manicotti. Cover tightly with foil.
Bake at 375°F. for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover baking dish; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Seafood Lasagna 0/5 (0 Votes)