Cream of Onion Potato Soup
- 3 cups scalded milk
- 1 cup potato water
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 med potatoes
- 4 onions
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt & pepper
Boil the potatoes & onions together until tender.
Drain. Save the water.
Rub the vegatables through a coarse strainer.
Make a white sauce of some of the liquid, the flour & butter & combine with the potato & onion pulp.
Season with chopped parsley, salt & pepper.
Beat with egg beater and serve with croutons.
You'll also love
- Cheese and Sausage Breakfast... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Crumb Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Chicken Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Better Than TGI Friday’s French... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Pepper Onion Relish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Garlic Potatoes and Zucchini 0/5 (0 Votes)