Cream of Onion Potato Soup
- 3 cups scalded milk
- 1 cup potato water
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 med potatoes
- 4 onions
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt & pepper
Boil the potatoes & onions together until tender.
Drain. Save the water.
Rub the vegatables through a coarse strainer.
Make a white sauce of some of the liquid, the flour & butter & combine with the potato & onion pulp.
Season with chopped parsley, salt & pepper.
Beat with egg beater and serve with croutons.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- French Onion Soup 4.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Cheese & Onion Enchiladas with... 4.5/5 (107 Votes)
- French Onion Supper Soup 4.4/5 (105 Votes)