Apple Crumb Bake
- 8 cups apple slices (sweet or tart)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Place apples in baking dish; pour water over apples.
In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, oatmeal, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
Stir in melted butter until ingredients are thoroughly blended; mixture will be crumbly.
Sprinkle over apples.
Bake 50 to 55 minutes.