Ham And Eggs Crescent Pizza
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls - (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 cup finely-chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese - (4 oz)
- 4 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teapoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
Unroll crescent rolls, and place in an ungreased 13- by 9- by 2-inch pan. Press 1/2 inch up sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes on lower rack of oven; set aside.
Cook onion in butter in a small skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until crisp-tender; stir in ham and mix thoroughly. Spoon mixture over dough. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour over cheese. Sprinkle with chopped chives. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.