Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
You will love this quick, easy and delicious Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake recipe. Combining strawberry shortcake with cheesecake is amazingly delicious!
- 1 (12-inch) round prepared sponge cake (6-ounces)
- 2 tablespoon strawberry jam, melted
- 2 (8-ounces each) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 380mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 350°F.
Remove rim from 9-inch springform pan; set aside. Place bottom of pan on sponge cake; use as pattern to trim sponge cake to fit inside springform pan. Reserve cake trimmings for snacking or another use. Reassemble springform pan. Place cake in pan; brush with jam.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over cake.
Bake 35 to 40 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Spread cheesecake with Cool Whip just before serving; top with berries.
You'll also love
- Absolute Best Ever Lasagna 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Sunny Lemon Pie 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- All-Natural Strawberry Lemonade 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Fried Apples 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Strawberry Roses 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)