Sangria (Blood Orange Blackberry)
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 cups blackberries
- 3 blood oranges, cut into wedges
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 2 cups sparkling apple cider
- 2 bottles fruity red wine such as Rioja
IN a large pitcher, toss in all of the fruit and cinnamon sticks.
Pour in the sugar, followed by the triple sec, sparkling apple cider and red wine. Stire until sugar is mostly dissolved.
Place in fridge 4-8 hours. You can drink after 2 hours, but the longer you allow to sit, the more flavorful it is