- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup halves grape tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped basil fresh or parsley
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
1. Heat oil in large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Cook shrimp, turning until golden brown about 3 minutes. Transfer to plate.
2. Cook onion, stirring until golden brown and then stir in tomatoes and garlic. About 5 minutes.
3. Pour in wine and cook until reduced by half, about 3 minutes.Add broth. Return shrimp to skillet and stir in basil/parsley lemon juice, and butter.
Cook until heated thoroughly, about 2 minutes.
4. Divide shrimp mixture evelnly among bowls.
Can be served over a bed of linguine for a heartier meal!