Wasabi Deviled Eggs
By simply adding Wasabi to your Deviled Egg recipe, you give them a whole new flavor.
- ◾4 Large Eggs, hard boiled
- ◾4 Teaspoons Wasabi
- ◾3 Tablespoons Mayo
- ◾2 Tablespoons Pimento
Adapted from hotdishhomemaker.com
1. Slice the Eggs in half lengthwise. Place the Yolks into a small mixing bowl.
2. Time to make the filling. Mash the Yolks with a fork.
3. Combine the Mayo and Wasabi with the Yolks, stirring well.
4. Now stir in the Pimento.
5. Equally spoon the filling into the 8 Egg halves.
6. Cover and refrigerate the Eggs for about 1 hour prior to serving.
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker