Chicken Broccoli Pockets
- 1 Can (10 3/4 oz) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 TB Lemon Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cooked broccoli flowerets
- 1 medium carrot, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cups of cooked cubed chicken
- 3 pita breads (6 inch) cut in half, forming 2 pockets
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
In medium saucepan mix soup, water, lemon juice, garlic powder, pepper, broccoli, carrot and chicken. Over medium heat, heat through.
Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture into each pita half.