Grilled Swordfish With Capers And Tomatoes
- 8 ounces fresh swordfish steak - (to 10 oz)
- 1 tomato
- 20 capers
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Cooking spray as needed
- Butter as needed
In a frying pan, on a medium flame, heat 1 pat of butter until it liquefies. Put capers into frying pan. Cut tomato into eighths and put in frying pan. Saute tomatoes and capers, use a fork to press down on heated tomato pieces for easier dissolving. Reduce flame as cooking until done. Mixture will become an orange sauce when done. Set aside.
Season swordfish steak with salt and pepper. Spray both sides with cooking spray. Put on grill or under broiler, turn every 2 minutes for 8 minutes or until swordfish is white straight through.
Heat tomato mixture and top on swordfish. Enjoy!
This recipe yields 1 serving.
You'll also love
- Pan-Seared Swordfish with Creamy... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Swordfish Piccata 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken With Apple-Brandy Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peach Brandy Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Delight 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallops With Maple Mustard Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Leeks, Sweet Peppers And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Delicata Squash With Apple... 0/5 (0 Votes)