- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil, plus more for the casserole dish
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour, plus more for the casserole dish
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly grated or ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 pound(s) strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Oil and flour a 9- by 13-inch casserole dish. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
In a medium bowl, lightly beat eggs. Add granulated sugar, oil, vanilla, and lemon zest and whisk to combine. Mash bananas (you should get about 1 cup) and stir into egg mixture. Add egg mixture to flour mixture and mix just until incorporated. Fold in strawberries and walnuts.
Transfer batter to prepared dish and bake until a wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together confectioners' sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Spread icing over warm cake, then let cool completely.
You'll also love
- Low Carb Spinach Lasagna 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bow tie pasta with sausage tomaoes... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Potatoe Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Coconut Tarts 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apricot Cream Coffee Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- SOUR CREAM CRANBERRY BARS 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Raspberry Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Punch II 5/5 (1 Votes)