Oven-Baked French Toast with Cranberries & Maple Syrup
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1-pound loaf French bread, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup Ocean Spray Craisins
- 1 cup maple syrup, or more as needed
Preheat oven to 350°.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, butter, vanilla and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in milk.
Pour cream cheese mixture over combined bread and cranberries in large bowl; toss lightly. Let stand 15 minutes, rearranging bread in bowl occasionally to moisten evenly.
Arrange bread in rows in greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Pour remaining cream cheese mixture over bread.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with maple syrup.