Evil Jungle Prince In The Ocean
- 3 tablespoons dried curry stock - (to 4 tbspns)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 pound fresh ahi cut in chunks
- 10 fresh basil leaves - (to 15)
- 4 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped white cabbage
Saute the dried curry stock in heated vegetable oil for 3 minutes. Add coconut milk and cook for 2 minutes on medium heat, just below boiling. Coconut milk will separate if allowed to come to a boil.
Add fish. Cook for 5 minutes until fish is almost done, then lower heat to medium-low, add basil. Serve on a bed of chopped cabbage.
This recipe yields ?? servings.